NXGEN Payment Services (nxgen.com) is the merchant account provider for businesses within the U.S., Canada, and overseas, offering retail, mail order/ telephone order and internet electronic payment acceptance options. The company is a registered MSP of Elavon.
Established in 2002, NXGEN USA is headquartered in Whitefish, Montana, and it has other offices across the country. Several years ago, NXGEN launched a joint Canadian venture with a company called Paylogec, and the two companies operated together for a time under the name of NXGEN Canada. Since then, the partnership has gone on to have separate DBAs for the two companies. NXGEN USA now conducts international business under the name NXG International Payment Services, while the company formerly known as Paylogec now goes by the name of NXGEN Canada, based at Delta, British Columbia.
To further clarify, NXG International Payment Services (ca.nxgen.com) is the international business department of NXGEN USA, while NXGEN Canada (nxgencanada.com) has no affiliation with NXGEN USA or NXG International Payment Services. Thomas Nitopi is the CEO of NXGEN USA.
- SALES & MARKETING - NXGEN Payment Services hires independent sales representatives, and has not received complaints about its sales practices. Generally speaking, this is a standard industry practice that often results in high complaint rates among merchants. HOWEVER, in the case of NXGEN, there does not appear to be a pattern of agent "nondisclosure" nor "misrepresentation." General industry researchers were unable to locate any NXGEN complaints that mention the company’s sales team, which seems to indicate that NXGEN exerts an exceptional degree of control over its agents. Since it’s nearly impossible to determine whether complaints have been directed to NXGEN, or against Elavon, independent industry review people awarded NXGEN an “A” rating in this category.
- COSTS & CONTRACTS - NXGEN Payment Services offers a multi-year contract through Elavon with no early termination fee.
- COMPLAINT & ASERVICE - As one of the largest global providers of credit card merchant services, NXGEN Payment Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB RATING - NXGEN Payment Services has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received only one complaint in the past three years.
- RATES & FEES - Call "SEND MY PARCELS, Inc." today (972.906.2906), ask for Jeff, and ask how merchants get The Best Rates With NXGEN Payment Services. Remember - we operate a retail merchant store, this is NOT an item we largely advertise in the store, but we do it, to serve our fellow merchants in need.